Who are we?
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’) that means Wheel Racer Ltd, provider of wheels and tyres based in Unit Q2 Isla Bank Mills, Station Road, Keith AB55 5DD.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Wheel Racer Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wheel Racer Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete the Contact Us form on the website or send us an email.
- Use or view our website (via your browser’s cookies).
- Place an order through our online shop.
How will we use your data?
Wheel Racer Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to the question or query you raised in the contact form.
- Process your order and manage your account.
We never sell, lend or share your personal data with other companies or organisations.
When Wheel Racer Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Wheel Racer Ltd securely stores your data at Unit Q2 Isla Bank Mills, Station Road, Keith AB55 5DD. Premises are secured when not in use and all computer records are encrypted and protected by password.
Wheel Racer Ltd will keep your personal and relevant equipment information whilst you are a customer and for up to 2 years after your last contact with us. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by erasing computer files and shredding any paper documents.
Wheel Racer Ltd may wish to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like, if you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Wheel Racer Ltd from contacting you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, contact us by the means indicated below.
What are your data protection rights?
Wheel Racer Ltd would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access You have the right to request Wheel Racer Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification You have the right to request that Wheel Racer Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wheel Racer Ltd to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure You have the right to request that Wheel Racer Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing You have the right to request that Wheel Racer Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing You have the right to object to Wheel Racer Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Wheel Racer Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by phone or email:
Call us at: 01542 280442
Or write to us: Wheel Racer Ltd, Unit Q2 Isla Bank Mills, Station Road, Keith, AB55 5DDCookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Processing orders in our shop function (e.g. remembering what you have in the cart)
- Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Wheel Racer Ltd uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in.
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
You are NOT personally identifiable within the reports; all information is anonymised. Furthermore, we DO NOT use the Remarketing function within Google Analytics.
Should you wish to opt out of Google Analytics at any time, https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout shows you how.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01542 280442
Or write to us at: Wheel Racer Ltd, Unit Q2 Isla Bank Mills, Station Road, Keith, AB55 5DD
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Wheel Racer Ltd has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office –www.ico.org.uk